Welcome to Maltby B&B!
Comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation on the Isle of Skye
Come and stay in this traditional croft house with sea and mountain views, comfortable rooms and delicious home cooking.
We can accommodate from one to four guests and since we only take one party at a time you'll have sole use of all the guest
accommodation - the entire upper floor of the house. Downstairs you'll find a cosy lounge and adjacent kitchen-diner where we serve breakfast.
The kitchen-diner at Maltby B&B
Here is what you will find at Maltby:
- A suite of three guest rooms upstairs:
- One double bedroom to sleep up to two guests.
- One twin bedroom with two single beds to sleep up to two guests.
- A separate private bathroom with bath and shower.
- Downstairs lounge with log-burning stove and sea views.
- Delicious breakfasts served in our kitchen-diner: home baking a speciality.
- Shops and restaurants nearby.
- Free WiFi for guests.
- Plenty of safe off-road free car parking.
- Choice of payment methods including online credit and debit card payments.
- Strictly no smoking, and I'm afraid that since we have our own little dogs we cannot take pets.
Jack, New Year 2010